Thursday, May 25, 2023

End the Chapter

 

Dear Reader,

I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed.  We are at the end of the chapter.  We are closing down this section of our lives.  The way this is ending is nothing short of a disgrace for me.  I have lost my faith.  I never thought I would say that or write that.  I feel completely stripped bare.  I thought I was better at this.  I hate living this way  We have barely a month in which we are suppose to move and it is killing me.  I never liked this place but it was our home.  I feel like I am doing 90% of the work and I just want to crawl into a hole and die.  I am so lost.  I am so alone.  I feel broken down to my core. I want this to be over.  Every day is just one day closer to death and I am absolutely earning for it.  I can not wait to die.  

Larissa

No comments:

End the Chapter

  Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed.  We are at the end of the chapter.  We...