Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Thanks for Giving Me a New Reading List- Like I Need One
From Far Above Rubies there is a new book list for me to add to my ever growing books I want to read. I haven't read much on marriage, parenting, or a whole lot of nonfiction so this is where I will start. I have to be honest and say I have never read any of these books but I have read many a review on them (especially concerning the first one). Here is to another challenge- reviews will most likely be posted on Owloysius Girls or Good Reads. The first book is Created to be His Help Meet by Debi Pearl. Oh! I can't wait for the controversial topics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End the Chapter
Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed. We are at the end of the chapter. We...
-
Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed. We are at the end of the chapter. We...
-
Scripture- Colossians 3:17- And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the LORD Jesus, giving thanks to God th...
-
Mother's Day was the 12th. I am plum tuckered out. We spent Saturday doing more things than we usually do in an entire month, I think...
No comments:
Post a Comment