Friday, October 5, 2012

Artsy


1) Skirts or Jeans?
Well since becoming a mom I have lost my figure dramatically and can barely stand anything that is not elastic around my waist so I usually have to go with skirts though they can be a little hard to find at used clothing stores which i swhere I tend to shop to keep cost down.  I love feeling feminine, too.

2) Cats or Dogs?
My husband thinks I am unfeeling or lazy, I am not sure which, but I don't really like animals.  I don't have a close connection with them and frankly I can't read their moods so I am almost always a little scared of them no matter how "friendly" they seem to be.  I associate dogs with too much work (pick up poop, walking them, training them etc.), but I did have a cat that I dearly loved so if I had to choose- cat.  I love how they can just sleep any where and make you feel warm and peaceful.  

3) Cows or Horses?
Oh dear, another animal question.  Again I am EXTRA afraid of horses ("superman" was nearly killed by one for goodness sakes, what does that tell you?)  Cows seem much more useful in that they provide beef and milk so cows is my final answer.  Though horses look very beautiful and majestic from a distance.

4) Wood floors or Carpet?
I love the look of wood floors, but since becoming a mom running a vacuum cleaner over things and hiding them in shaggy brown carpet is a whole lot easier than sweeping every 10 min.  Our hard wood floors are sadly taking a beating from toys, kids furniture, and markers.  I think I have to prefer carpet at this time in my life.

5) Rain or Sun?
Well I live in Salem, Oregon where it rains quite frequently, which I did not realize before I moved here.  I have grown to love it to an extent and it gives me an extra excuse to continue in my comfortable introverted ways.  Though as soon as the sun comes out you usually will find me reading outside under the trees or having a picnic with my girls.   

No comments:

End the Chapter

  Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed.  We are at the end of the chapter.  We...