Saturday, December 7, 2013

Lucy's Birthday

Christmas Kick Off over here- even a few snowflakes on my blog.  I am really going to miss the owls from Leelou Blogs but I don't have the funds for it at this time- but maybe later I can bring it back.  We will see. 

My baby turned 2 yesterday.  We were so excited to celebrate her birthday at our church's annual Christmas party this year, but alas it snowed.  Where we live, Aumsville, Oregon, it does not snow much so people don't know how to drive in it and/or their cars are not really prepared for it.  So the party was canceled.  We just had a quiet little family celebration.  Our neighbors- Kim and her son James came over.  Hermione was not feeling so good- stomach iffy and a small fever- so she couldn't even enjoy the cake.  Grandpa Jim and Kori stopped by with an awesome present.  It was quiet but gave us a wonderful excuse to clean up the house and put up the stockings. 

Happy Birthday to Lucy (our St. Nicholas Baby)!





 

No comments:

End the Chapter

  Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed.  We are at the end of the chapter.  We...