This summer has not been as awesome as I thought it would be. There were a lot of changes that I didn't anticipate and a lot less time than I thought I would have. I guess I just spiraled into a whoa is me for a little bit, so that means it is time for another JOY DARE. Counting blessings usually helps my outlook. Plus I am tired of feeling fear and intimidation just because of change. So bring it on!!!
Wonder Woman Apron- a Christmas gift from my husband last year! LOVE! I don't wear it too much because I am a beast in the kitchen. I make huge messes and I want to try to keep this one a little more clean.
My sweatshirt! Another gift from my husband- he gave to me just because! I don't think there was any special reason so I love it plus the kids helped him pick it out. They know mom likes red.
Hanging tomatoes! These are the Early Girls just hanging for dear life- sorry my camera does zoom and the sprinkler was on. My friend Jessica helped prune these and I can't wait to give them away and maybe eat a few too! This is where summer rocks.
I hope you are having a better summer than I am, but things are looking up. See you tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End the Chapter
Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed. We are at the end of the chapter. We...
-
Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed. We are at the end of the chapter. We...
-
Scripture- Colossians 3:17- And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the LORD Jesus, giving thanks to God th...
-
Mother's Day was the 12th. I am plum tuckered out. We spent Saturday doing more things than we usually do in an entire month, I think...
No comments:
Post a Comment