Today's challenge is to see how many six word memoirs I can make in one hour using the topics from the official six word memoir website. I am jumping right in.
*Six words that absolutely terrify you:
I am so disappointed in you.
*Your favorite fads in six words:
Chokers not the dog collar kind.
*What does "character" mean to you?
Living the way Jesus Christ modeled.
*This is nature in six words:
Oregon's Crater Lake 1,946 feet deep.
*My Best Day: [Add Three Words]:
My Best Day: What Happens Next?
*Your six words for staying cool:
I'm going to take a nap.
*What's on your six-word campaign button:
We are doomed- vote for me.
*Summer road trips in six words:
Smelly, sweaty, sleepy keep rolling on.
*The six-word spoiler of your life:
SPOILER: He names all the children.
*Your family story in six words:
Distance and awkwardness sums it up.
*Your commencement speech in six words:
Get over yourself, please, serve others.
*I always call my mom when...
I really need a guilt trip.
*Bust a rhyme in six words:
Wasting time, think of a rhyme.
*On my first day as president....
Will resign on Mr. Peterson's advice.
*Your college pride in six words:
Attended Western Baptist College not Corban
*I unplug to...[add three words]:
I unplug to keep sanity alive.
I still have about 4 minutes left but I need to leave it here because the last one is perfect for the message I want to say today. I am seriously considering deleting my Facebook account and slipping quietly into the night so that I can write. I want to write without pressure of likes. I am tired of being jealous. I barely ever see the things I want so I will write what I want to see- life, love, quirkiness, depth of soul, hope, books, fun, and learning. I feel like I am about to go crazy and maybe it is because it is election season but I can't take it much longer. I will write to keep living.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End the Chapter
Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed. We are at the end of the chapter. We...
-
Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed. We are at the end of the chapter. We...
-
Scripture- Colossians 3:17- And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the LORD Jesus, giving thanks to God th...
-
Mother's Day was the 12th. I am plum tuckered out. We spent Saturday doing more things than we usually do in an entire month, I think...
No comments:
Post a Comment