The way I see it I have 3 options.
1/4 Bake a cheaper cake.
2/5 Wait till pay day in February
3/6 Wait till the challenge comes full circle (will take a long time).
So with the roll of my virtual dice what will I do........Option 2 wait for pay day in February!
The next challenge is to have a sleep over, but that one will also require a bit of funds and planning. I have a book I want to get for that challenge called A Year of Slumber Parties. Keep up that challenge a little bit and see how many I can do. Moving on then....
Challenge #7 Watch a funny youtube video.
Easy....I am not the hugest SNL fan but I love making fun of news because real news scares and completely depresses me. It depresses me to the point where I can't live a normal life depressing. I needed some laughs after President Donald Trump (that will never not be weird to say or type) was inaugurated on Friday. So here are TWO funny videos for the challenge (there was orignally an SNL newsupdate but it got taken down) and because I don't know how else to deal with this strange turn of events. I guess I am not a grown up. I guess I can't just "suck it up". I guess I might need a "safe space". I guess I can't stop being sarcastic. WARNING- some language
What are your favorite funny youtube videos? This next weeks challenge shouldn't be too hard- listen to the radio.
No comments:
Post a Comment