Saturday, May 20, 2017

Confession

My Dearest Reader,

I am sorry for my tardiness with this post.  I have had a week of absolute wretched annoyance.  My wish is to be discreet yet honest which will be very difficult to do.  It is a shame that all of this culminated after a truly pleasant Mother's Day.

There have been severe misunderstandings and miscommunications between my husband and I.  It has made me feel frustrated beyond belief.  I am, by no means, a controlling and nagging wife so this makes it all the more difficult to comprehend why he has become unbearable to approach with subjects that are not even very important let alone the ones that are.  It has nearly warranted me to seek a mediator or counselor. 

Without going into excessive detail let me just say, yesterday, he did offer to take the children shopping (for which I was grateful) so I could accomplish the task we have been arguing over.  I wish they had been gone for longer then an hour and a half for I did something quite shameful.  I washed myself in my grief and despair and became completely ill over it by the time they returned.  My stomach turned.  My head ached.  I was a complete mess and failure.  Any way I hope you can forgive me and we might move on.  This feels like a classic example of someone crying out for help.  I wouldn't beat around the bush- it is.  I will soon be seeking some form of counsel in the near future.  But until then prayers will be my rock. 

Ironically the challenge I had been working on this week was "surprise someone you love with a gift".  Since I was working on the challenge earlier in the week I wasn't quite as upset as I am now.  But I was still torn as to what kind of gift and to whom should I give it.  It nearly made me wish I had a close friend.  I have wished that all my life but it appears that God is no genie and I fail in the art of social interaction.  To be perfectly honest I wanted to buy myself a gift, but I ended up buying something for the both of us.  I am too irritated at the moment to discuss said purchase plus it will be more fun to share when it actually arrives and I can take pictures. 

I love my husband.  He is smart, handsome, and great at his job.  So I don't know why I keep messing it up.

Yours Truly,

L.L. 

No comments:

End the Chapter

  Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed.  We are at the end of the chapter.  We...