Monday, February 19, 2018

Angels and Friendship





"We are not converted only once in our lives but many times, and this endless series of large and small conversions, inner revolutions, leads to our transformation in Christ." Thomas Merton

I am so tired even with a day a of sleeping in.  I think it takes more energy on days off from school even with more sleep some days.  I felt so drained listening to "I'm hungry" and "I'm bored" from a the littlest one and a no less than 3 tantrums.  It was a hard day trying to keep her occupied.  Prayers were not quiet.  But Christ was there.  Christ is always there.  



"We're going to win this war, not by fighting what we hate, but saving what we love." -Rose Tico, "The Last Jedi"

Sometimes I feel like I am fighting a war and fighting all the anger between the girls and the sin of selfishness.  Sometimes I can't believe I even made it through another day.  Let me save my family and in the end heaven is where we win.  Lent sacrifices remind me more and more of the eventual winning.  



 

No comments:

End the Chapter

  Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed.  We are at the end of the chapter.  We...