Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year 2019

I begin this year with a little sigh because I so desperately wanted to a do over for Advent.  I REALLY thought this year I could do it all the way to the end but sadly I could not.  But let us not dwell on what we could not finish and let us step into something new. 

2019 is here!  I am trying not get my hopes too high, but that seems more and more impossible as the years go by.  I guess I will keep it simple for now and say I hope for good health, happiness, and opportunities to show kindness.  I will leave it there for now. 

May many of your hopes and dreams come true in 2019. 

No comments:

End the Chapter

  Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed.  We are at the end of the chapter.  We...