Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Challenge Fizzle Out

Well I had made it to day 15 of the challenge on the blog.  I tried a few other new smoothie recipes in between the mini-vacation and all the work of getting back into a schedule.  Plus we ran out of money to finish the challenge completely.  All in all I thought it turned out well.  Didn't loose any weight but now I feel like I have options for all the times I want to eat sweets and carbs- I am talking to you Sunday BBQs.

I don't get to write much.  I am busy just trying to stay cool in a house with no AC will try to be more consistent but I am making no promises.   


No comments:

End the Chapter

  Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed.  We are at the end of the chapter.  We...