I like too many things. I can't focus. I like being a mom. I like reading. I like homemaking. I can't read enough or keep what I like to a minimum. Someone always wants me. I can hear the baby calling right now. I want to write awesome long posts but never find the time but I can find loads of time to play packrat. I get mad at myself and then I hope I can clean the kitchen. I want to see Austenland but I don't know if it is playing in any theaters near me and am too lazy to check right now.
Five Minute Friday with no real subject- it might as well be 5 min every day rambling and no one I know wants to read that. I can not schedule this no matter how hard I try. I want to write and write even though I am not good at it. I don't have the patience to learn the writing skills from others but I hope I have the patience to learn the homemaking skills that I am so envious of. Mommy! MOMMY! This would be a little easier to do if I didn't have to go to the bathroom. I love you mocha frappuccinos but you are making me fatter every day. Oh do not get me started on being fat! I think about it all the time! Dear LORD, please help me get to a healthy weight- whatever that is! Or just help me push it from my mind so I can focus on your love. AMEN
Friday, July 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End the Chapter
Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed. We are at the end of the chapter. We...
-
Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed. We are at the end of the chapter. We...
-
Scripture- Colossians 3:17- And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the LORD Jesus, giving thanks to God th...
-
Mother's Day was the 12th. I am plum tuckered out. We spent Saturday doing more things than we usually do in an entire month, I think...
1 comment:
OH I feel your pain. I too lack focus to finish all the things I want to do but am always too distracted to do.
Post a Comment