We also had a birthday party for her when daddy came back home. We got a cake from Nancy's Fancy's. She only asked for two specific guests- her friends Lily and Ruby (who is also her cousin). The gift she wanted most was her very own purple bathrobe because she had previously been sharing her sister's which we all know is NOT cool. It was simple birthday party where we all hung out and ate cake and ice cream. Nothing Pinterest worthy but who wants all that stress. We love you, Ariana. Happy 4th Birthday!
"I am 4. Now I will make my body look like the number 4." -Ariana
Birthday Girl!
Little sister- Lucy ready for princess party
Best Friends
Purple Bathrobe (ignore the camera strap)
Making vivid colors with the camera settings
Rapunzel Cake from Nancy's Fancy's Bakery
Getting to Know Ariana: Here are some questions to let you in on this girl!
What is your favorite color?
Purple!
What is your favorite toy?
Dora and Barbie
What is your favorite fruit?
Oranges
What is your favorite TV show/Movie?
Barbie movies and Dora the Explorer
What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
Zucchini Bread
What is your favorite outfit?
Poodle dress costume
What is your favorite game?
LeapStart reader Princess games
What is your favorite snack?
Watermelon (I had to ask this question a million times and came up with a lot of silly answers before we finally settled on watermelon- other answers kitty cats, the number 4, princesses)
What is your favorite animal?
Unicorn
What is your favorite song?
The Hippo Song (daddy just taught them this camp song over the weekend at Family Camp)
What is your favorite book?
Barbie Princess Charm School
Who is your best friend?
Lily and Ruby
What is your favorite sport?
I don't like sports. I do like dancing.
What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Play- sandbox
What is your favorite drink?
juice, lemonade, soda, and punch
What is your favorite holiday?
Sunday? I mean Christmas.
What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
my Dora Blanket and my books
What do you want for dinner on your birthday?
Cereal? no cake I just want cake! (well what is your favorite food?) I don't know. (do you need help? how about tacos?) okay tacos- said reluctantly
What do you want to be when you grow up?
a wedding dress? (what?) no, I said a princess (of course)
a wedding dress? (what?) no, I said a princess (of course)
No comments:
Post a Comment