Today is the first time our group is meeting for Hospitality In Practice and since it is also Chocolate Chip Day what better time to try a new recipe. This post is mouth watering. Behold this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake-
I used a Taste of Home recipe. I haven't tasted it yet but I have high expectations. Plus I think it will be the last dessert I eat for the year! I hope you all eat some chocolate chip goodness today. See you next week if not sooner- stay tuned for my personal study on the Ministry of Motherhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End the Chapter
Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed. We are at the end of the chapter. We...
-
Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed. We are at the end of the chapter. We...
-
Scripture- Colossians 3:17- And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the LORD Jesus, giving thanks to God th...
-
Mother's Day was the 12th. I am plum tuckered out. We spent Saturday doing more things than we usually do in an entire month, I think...
No comments:
Post a Comment