Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Family Summer Update

We have had the busiest summer- EVER!  So many parks!  So many hikes!  So many birthdays!  So hot!  Just to name a few places we have been Champoeg State Park, Silver Falls State Park, Willamette Mission State Park, Independence, Pioneer Park, Porter-Boone Park, Triangle Lake, and a place tucked in a random place I forgot its name. 

If you have read this blog at all you know my husband is just a pick up and go kinda guy so I haven't prepared anything much to share about all these places other than we had family fun and drank a lot of water and Lucy always gets cranky at the half mile marker. 
Crafts in the Park

Champoeg State Park- dress up!
Summer Flip Flops
Caught a Grasshopper
Summer Wheat growing in the yard
Ice Cream!
Lost First Tooth
Ariana also had a birthday!  She turned 6 and lost her first tooth!  She wanted to go to Silver Falls State Park with a few friends for her birthday.  It was incredibly hot, which was reminiscent of the day she was born- 103 degrees!  We had lots of fun swimming and hiking.  I love this kid.  She is smart, fun, dramatic, and loves to dance, color, draw, and hike.  It is time to get to know her even better so lets ask her some questions. 



What is your favorite color?

My favoritest favoritest is red violet.

What is your favorite toy?

My Elsa toy because it was from mom and because I really wanted it.

What is your favorite fruit?

Grapes

What is your favorite TV Show and Movie?

My favorite movie is Barbie movies.  My favorite TV show is Gravity Falls because I watch it with daddy sometimes.

What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?

Sandwiches

 What is your favorite outfit?

 My favorite outfit is my Daphne costume because it has fake jewels on it.

What is your favorite game?

 SuperWhy PBS computer game

What is your favorite snack?

Graham Crackers with frosting

What is your favorite animal?

Horses

What is your favorite song?

"Let It Go"

What is your favorite book?

The Bible because I like the LORD

Who is your best friend?

Shay

What is your favorite sport?

It is soccer.

What is your favorite thing to do outside?

Swing

What is your favorite drink?

Soda!  (what kind of soda?) the little Coke bottles with soda

What is your favorite holiday?

Halloween because you get to dress up

What would you want to eat for your birthday dinner?

Mashed potatoes and tomato soup

What do you like to take to bed with you?

Dora Blankie

What do you want to be when you grow up?

a singer because I like singing and because Ariana means silver and a good singer

No comments:

End the Chapter

  Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed.  We are at the end of the chapter.  We...