Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Ten Things I loved about "The Great Game"


(in no particular order)

1. Sherlock Holmes IS the grammar police!

2 "Bored! Bored! Bored!"- Sherlock Holmes, Here is the first time we clearly see the yellow smiley face on the wall paper and a very pouty Sherlock who had been shooting at it.

3. Meeting "Gay" Morriarity!  Poor Molly!

4. Fighting the Golem in the planetarium.

5. Solving the fake painting puzzle with astronomy.  See, Sherlock, it comes in handy.

6. "You see, you just don't observe."-Sherlock Holmes

7. Watson and the Westie Case- I like that this episode has 2 mysteries that intertwine and Watson gets to shine on his own and is used as a go between for Sherlock and Mycroft.

8. Solving the Carl Powers death mystery- this gave us a glimpse of young Sherlock's past and his solving mysteries

9. The Greenwich Pips Allusion

10. THE POOL SCENE.... I know I said this wasn't in a particular order but we all know this is the best seen ever!!  "Jim Moriarty, Hi." "I will BURN you.  I will burn the HEART out of you."  "No, you won't." "Sorry, boys, I am so changeable."


No comments:

End the Chapter

  Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed.  We are at the end of the chapter.  We...