We love celebrating! This Halloween we hosted dinner and my husband took the kids trick or treating while I stayed home handing out candy. Ariana wanted to cook all the recipes from her Raddish box so I will link a separate review at the bottom of this post, but we had actually already made the soup which we triple batched because it is so tasty.
We had the cousins over. Hermione was a pirate- an extra fancy pirate I might add. Ariana was Ana from
Frozen but she as at a masquerade. She got a mask from Ashland this summer and we hoped she would use it for Halloween. Lucy was Super Girl. My husband took some great pictures on FB. I didn't get a good picture of him but he was fighter pilot.
 |
| My husband! |
 |
| Ariana and Ruby |
 |
| Iris- Go Beavers!! |
 |
| ARRR!!! |
Happy Halloween!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment