Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Day 17 Gratitude

- I am thankful Neil took the girls out shopping for a bit today.  I needed the quiet.
- I had fun making emoji book titles for Emoji Day- I did it almost all day!  Here are a couple of favorite ones I did and a couple I saw from others in my book club:
🌳🗽- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
 👧🥕🥕💚👒🏡- Anne of Green Gables
🕷🕸🐷- Charlotte's Web
🦁👸❄🚪- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
🔢🗻💰- The Count of Monte Cristo
💩ℼ- The Help
😶👧🌷🌸🌸🌹🌻🌺🌼- The Secret Garden
🦉🤓✨🏰👻- Harry Potter
😞🍴🍞🏹🎮- Hunger Games
📔👩👨👵👴💗- The Notebook
🗡🐦- To Kill a Mockingbird
💪💩- Superfudge
I made a few more but the emojis on blogger are more limiting. 
- My meeting was better then I thought it would be. 

No comments:

End the Chapter

  Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed.  We are at the end of the chapter.  We...