Friday, July 27, 2018

Days 23, 24, and 25 Gratitude

I was on a road trip with the Youth Group for last 4 days but I tried to keep up with the challenge.

Day 23
-Even though I forgot to bring my makeup we made it to Medford safely (ended up finding my makeup on Day 25)
-Thankfully I think I am exhausted enough to sleep on the floor.
-I am thankful that most of the time these girls are helpful and mature.

Day 24
-Even though it was super smokey and we couldn't see it very well I LOVE going down to Crater Lake.
-I am thankful we have been having fun and everyone has been helping with meal time.
-Thankful for the fun games we all played together: Sardines, Scribble Head, and Uno.

Day 25
-I was super thankful to be able to sleep in- AMEN!
-I am thankful that the van didn't break down because it gave us a bit of a scare. 
-We had fun taking all the Abbys to Abby's Pizza 🍕 (there are three girls named Abby on this trip) and going to Ashland and playing Quelf- "Serves you right, Captian Poopy Pants!" 💩👖


No comments:

End the Chapter

  Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed.  We are at the end of the chapter.  We...