In a past post I mentioned that I am teaching home school preschool using
Little Hands to Heaven curriculum. We haven't even finished the whole book yet due to my lack of disciple but we have still been working on it! We are on letter T so more than half way. But I am going to do it again with Lucy so this is more of a practice before Lucy is 3. Our lesson on More of Jesus' Miracles our story was Jesus walking on the water. Here is an art activity that even Lucy did. We finger painted white paint on blue paper. We waited for it to dry. Then mommy cut a small slit in the paper and drew faces on our fingers. Ariana wanted two- Jesus and Peter. It was loads of fun.
Her waves look more like snow, but so cute!
Learning about Jesus!
I absolutely LOVE this program. It makes me pray all the harder that I might be able to homeschool at least a few years in the future, but for now I am so grateful to have this time with my little ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment