Monday, January 13, 2014
What is in your bag?
Since mommy is a little embarrassed to show a picture of what is in her bag I decided to show Lucy's bag which is much cuter any way, but probably not as funny. But I asked her, "What is in your bag?" Her answer, "Stinky!" To be fair, there are diapers in there and a package of wipes. But it actually smells very nice. In fact, when I pulled it out of the car baby powder dust filled the air. I thought it smelled nice. There is no special story about this bag. I actually do not know where it came from. But I don't like regular diaper bags. I am not coordinated enough to take care of my bag AND a huge diaper bag so as soon as I could downsize as soon as I could. It is so nice to have such a small bag because it doesn't get filled with random things. Now I am reminding myself maybe I should just potty train her already.... :-P Nope, not on top of things as much as I wish- it will happen, before she is 6- right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End the Chapter
Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed. We are at the end of the chapter. We...
-
Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed. We are at the end of the chapter. We...
-
Scripture- Colossians 3:17- And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the LORD Jesus, giving thanks to God th...
-
Guess who is coming to visit today? My mother-in-law. And guess whose house is an absolute mess? Mine. Yup, I feel great...that is sarc...
No comments:
Post a Comment