Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Double Joy Dare

Yesterday I collapsed in exhaustion.  I am not completely back but getting there- so here is my double joy dare!

Three Gifts in Information:

Discovering my allergy!  Without the Internet and the figuring out I had physical urticaria I would probably still be suffering in silence.





Church Calendars!  If I hadn't been so exhausted yesterday the calendar would have helped remind me that I had a meeting.  I am glad we have the information available.




Printer and Recipes!  We have a printer- at home!  It is so awesome for homeschool and getting recipes.






A Gift Rattling, a Gift Receding, and a Gift Reclaiming: 

The Minivan!  It was an amazing answer to prayer, but it has been making some slightly disturbing noises as of late.  Still- it is a gift and it has been plugging away so for that I will praise. 






My Doubts!  With so many great things to read and learn some of my doubts about life have been receding. 





Pumpkin Scents!  Bought me my fall candle!  Reclaiming the kitchen for fall and masking the weird mix of smells the kitchen gets when the seasons change. 


No comments:

End the Chapter

  Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed.  We are at the end of the chapter.  We...