Friday, October 23, 2015

Family Fun Fridays: My Husband's Birthday and Corn Maze

This last week we celebrated my husband's birthday at my mother-in-law's house.  It was our usual fair- his sister and her kids and our kids- playing, talking, and eating.  The simple beautiful life.  The children were helping Grandma rake leaves so it made for some fun pictures.











On Sunday we went to a corn maze in Jefferson, OR called Greens Bridge Garden as a family also with some people from our church.  One of the best things about living in Oregon are the amazing choices of corn mazes and pumpkin patches!  I wish I could visit all the ones in the Willamette Valley!  I never grew up going to a pumpkin patch.  We lived in the city in California and in Hawaii there are no pumpkin patches so it is a big treat for me as an adult.  The corn maze was fun.  We petted some animals.  I watched the girls slide down the hay bales.  I got lost in a little hay maze, but eventually made it out, thanks to Hermione.  We didn't get any pumpkins but we took some cute pictures.  Can't wait for the next pumpkin patch/corn maze!







No comments:

End the Chapter

  Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed.  We are at the end of the chapter.  We...