At the beginning of this year I told you all I was going to learn something new and finish a homemaking craft. Well I didn't work on it much over the summer but here is my progress and the baby (s) this was intended for is months old so I will save it for another time. I will just call this my practice piece. I messed up and had to resew some of it, but thank goodness I chose something easy to work with for my first project.
Also not really a homemaking thing but I am REALLY into watching the show Castle right now. Not the best cross stitching show because you kinda have to watch carefully, it is a mystery after all, but I love it! It is witty and kinda fills me up with joy (should I be saying that about murder mysteries?). What do you like to watch while you are crafting away? Or do you have laser focus when finishing a craft? Or does your craft not accommodate for watching something at the same time?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End the Chapter
Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed. We are at the end of the chapter. We...
-
Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed. We are at the end of the chapter. We...
-
Scripture- Colossians 3:17- And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the LORD Jesus, giving thanks to God th...
-
Mother's Day was the 12th. I am plum tuckered out. We spent Saturday doing more things than we usually do in an entire month, I think...
No comments:
Post a Comment