Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Advent Day 3- Scarves and Patience

"Why is patience so important?  Because it makes us pay attention." -Paulo Coelho, author



I don't think of myself as an impatient person.  In fact, when it comes to Christmas I will happily wait.  My daughter has even said the waiting is the best part and when the day finally comes it is almost a let down.  I tend to agree.  If I lack patience it is mostly with people not the days of the week.  I get impatient when my kids don't listen.  I get impatient waiting in line.  I get impatient with myself for being so sinful and wretched and messing up and forgetting and being lazy and getting sick.  If you were wondering why I am posting day 3 of Advent when it is already day 10 well I have been coughing up a storm and my husband took me to urgent care.  I was diagnosed with bronchitis. I have only finally started feeling normal.  So be patient with me...now you have to pay attention...haha- but seriously learning to have patience with myself is the toughest but it is just as important as the patience for Christmas.    

No comments:

End the Chapter

  Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed.  We are at the end of the chapter.  We...