Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Advent Day 9- The Gift of Light

"Oh, Penny.  I know you think you are being generous, but the foundation of gift giving is reciprocity.  You haven't given me a gift.  You've given me an obligation." -Sheldon Cooper, "The Big Bang Theory"

 HAPPY ST. LUCY'S DAY!

Although this prompt was not originally on St. Lucy's Day I am posting it today especially since I am only one day from finishing my regiment of antibiotics.  I am feeling so so so much better.  I even spent the day wrapping presents and cleaning a little bit.  I don't have too much to say except for how grateful I am for feeling better, for a warm home full of light and love, and for all the wrapping I got done today.  I feel as if I have been given an amazing gift of renewed health.  

No comments:

End the Chapter

  Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed.  We are at the end of the chapter.  We...