I hope I get this challenge right- "For the next 30 days during this challenge, your task is to write down 2-3 negative thoughts you have and then flip each one with 5 positive alternatives." This is day 1- let me see how it goes.
-Negative Thought:
I am mad that I don't have a cellphone or have much trust in the car. I feel stuck and helpless.
+Positive Alternatives:
It gives me the opportunity to be brave- step out and make things happen for myself.
I will learn to be better at saving money.
It gives others the opportunity to help me.
I am unique because I don't have a cellphone.
I can feel okayish about staying at home plus I am never tempted to look at a phone I am always paying attention to others.
-Negative Thought:
I am disappointed in myself for not teaching my girls more about their bodies and puberty.
+Positive Alternatives:
Now it is wide open for me to teach them and for them to teach me.
It is going to be a learning experience for all of us.
This is a sensitive topic- at least I am worried enough about it to know that it needs to be talked about- I think I am headed in the right direction.
I have some books to guide me.
Don't be too hard on yourself- you are correcting it and figuring out how to do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End the Chapter
Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed. We are at the end of the chapter. We...
-
Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed. We are at the end of the chapter. We...
-
Scripture- Colossians 3:17- And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the LORD Jesus, giving thanks to God th...
-
Mother's Day was the 12th. I am plum tuckered out. We spent Saturday doing more things than we usually do in an entire month, I think...
No comments:
Post a Comment