Friday, November 2, 2018

Challenge 78 Take Two

Well I guess the challenge was kind of a bust for October.  I have been too tired in the evening to write.  I guess I should just do this in the morning or as soon as I can instead of thinking I will be ready to write at night.  My age is catching up to me.  Time to start going to bed at 9:00.  Which gives me my first negative thought

-Negative Thought: 
I am getting too old to stay up past eleven.  I feel tired all day.

+Positive Thought:
This gives me the opportunity to try to be more disciplined.
I understand the value of sleep. 
It is time to change my old habits. 
It will give me a reason to get into my comfy bed and pjs. 
Time to communicate with my husband.

-Negative Thought
I am really overwhelmed at the moment. 

+Positive Thought
Time to put my trust and faith into God's hands- not that I wasn't already but I certainly am learning this lesson.
It gives me the opportunity to reorganize and get better at planning my day.
Maybe it is time to ask for more help
Take some deep breaths
Time to go back to meditating

No comments:

End the Chapter

  Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed.  We are at the end of the chapter.  We...