Friday, May 21, 2021

Just Writing

 Dearest Reader,

I don't have anything profound to say.  I am just writing to me as a kindness to my mental health.  I am a little frustrated with myself lately.  I have just gained so much weight and I look so old and sad.  I am actually really glad about wearing masks even though they are now technically optional especially if you have been vaccinated.  The mask hides my horrible blotchy skin and some sadness.  My house is literally so disgusting to me that I have been making plans in my head on how to stay away and outside as much as possible.  It is time to start up the garden and I just want a big dump truck to take my garage away or, I don't know, someone burn it down?  Ugh...I am hoping things turn around for me, mentally and emotionally, because this sucks.  

Words of hope for myself during this time:

"Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen"  Ephesians 3:20-21

Love yourself,

Larissa

No comments:

End the Chapter

  Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed.  We are at the end of the chapter.  We...