Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 5 Love Your Greens


Weight- 146  BMI-28
Feeling: a little sore throat but feeling good, sugar cravings have gone WAY down today,  I walked past a tray of cookies and was not tempted to eat even one.  Also I couldn't even stomach a roll made with white flour and HFC.  I spit it out!  How crazy is that! 

Today we tried the Lime Sublime Smoothie.  We mixed water, kale and spinach, 2 cups of frozen green grapes, the zest of a lime, and 1 cup of pineapple.  It was  a lot like yesterdays without the cilantro-y taste.  Yummy limeade goodness!  Lucy got to try some this time.  Drank it all up.  I have got to share how crazy this is next time I have free time. 

No comments:

End the Chapter

  Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed.  We are at the end of the chapter.  We...