"Every piece of the universe, even the tiniest little snow crystal, matters somehow. I have a place in the pattern, and so do you." -T.A. Barron, writer
Today I have no photos but I had a great day. Thank you, God, for having a place for me in the pattern of life. I was preparing to do some laundry so I could have the Christmas PJs ready and my husband's church clothes for Sunday, but it ended up being a mostly cleaning the little girls room day because I couldn't even find the floor let alone their Christmas pjs. The cleaning wasn't fun- but the clean room was nice AND I spent the evening Christmas shopping with a friend. I haven't been out like that in what feels like ages. Time to take it slow and try to clean up life.
It is only 3 days till Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment