Friday, December 2, 2016

Advent Day 6

"Patience is not just about waiting for something...it's about how you wait, or your attitude while waiting."  -Joyce Meyers

Ah...waiting...waiting in line for me is the hardest...especially at Wal-Mart hence the reason I shop there as little as possible, but of all the days I actually was there today.  I was picking up some things for my husband.  I found a few food things and things for the girls as well.  But what should probably have only taken me 1 hour took me about 2.  I am grateful the person who checked me out was in a pretty good mood.  I am so glad to be home.  I have to go out and do more unpleasant things tomorrow so I am glad for the reminder to check my attitude while waiting during this oh so busy season.  


Tonight was our church's annual Christmas party.  Thank you to all the volunteers and for all the goodies.  I went home with a snack box and Hermione got a bar of chocolate and a gift card to Bi-Mart.  We always have fun.  


Only 23 days till Christmas Day!  We will patiently wait with good attitudes.  

No comments:

End the Chapter

  Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed.  We are at the end of the chapter.  We...