Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Advent Day 7- Devotion

"Among creatures, no one knows Christ better than Mary; no one can introduce us to a profound knowledge of his mystery better than his Mother." -St. John Paul II



Growing up Mary has been more a mystery then someone I should show any devotion to, but as I have learned and grown in my faith I have begun to recognize the reverence to the Holy Family.  It is not the intensity of worship and equality with God, but they do deserve our piety and affection.  

Unfortunately, I was unable to give them the devotion they were due, but I took the time to listen to the Ave Maria and simple thought reflection.  Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us.  


No comments:

End the Chapter

  Dear Reader, I don't think I have ever been more angry, embarrassed, disappointed, and ashamed.  We are at the end of the chapter.  We...